Solutions for your industry
Building & Construction
Formwork Board - The plywood alternative
Corex manufacture a range of plastic sheet products that are used widely in the building and construction industry.
Barrier Board (Flooring Protection):
For surface protection, Easy to handle cost-effective plastic protection. Any size, any shape, Corex Fluteboard®can be cut, curved or creased to fit perfectly any feature which needs 100% protection.
- Light weight and easy to position
- Tough and durable and impact resistant
- Non toxic and resistant to chemicals
- Available in flame retardant version
The perfect protection for:
- Walls and floors
- Stairs and columns
- Architectural features of all types.
- Available in sheets or rolls
For Sub-soil Membrane Protection:
Ideal for concrete protection and as a barrier to water and rock penetration.
For formwork systems, an alternative to plywood.
Corex Fluteboard® in higher weight and gauge profiles can be used as support panels, dividers, floor bed panels, shuttering and other types of formwork requirement.
- easy to handle
- light weight
- impact resistant
- non toxic and resistant to chemicals
- available in range of thicknesses
- flame retardant
Migration and spreading of plant roots can cause costly damage to pavements, roads, building foundations and buried installations. RootBarrier can save Councils, Government and Property Owners hundreds of thousands of dollars annually in expensive repair bills from intrusive roots.
Made of recycled high density polyethylene, RootBarrier is lightweight, flexible, yet extremely durable and resistant to UV light, chemicals and fungus.
Available in 600mm, 900mm or 1200mm widths.
- Lightweight and easy to install in tight confines working with narrow width excavators
- Provides a barrier against shallow roots, reducing uplifting of sidewalks, etc.
- Dimpled product profile redirects roots downwards, encouraging deep rooting/anchoring and avoiding root circling
- Cost effective compared to concrete.