Solutions for your industry
Food & Beverage
More and more food and beverage producers and fillers are turning to plastic as an essential part of their logistics assets.
Already well established in the glass container sector, plastic is now increasingly recognised as offering many benefits for the storage and transport of cans and PET and PE containers.
Plastic is superior to cardboard, wood and masonite in many respects, especially:
- Standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Durability (reducing waste and impact on the environment)
- Value for money in both multi-trip and one way systems.
Plastic Layer Pads for Glass:
A proven product. Many glass producers are already using plastic pads, which are available in two forms – solid and twinwall Fluteboard®.
Solid layer pads are available in various polymers to suit customer requirements for multi trip transport applications of heavy bottles. They are tough and long lasting and are mostly used in multi trip items for heavy bottles.
Twin-wall Fluteboard® or pads are both strong and lightweight. They improve stacking efficiency and are used for soft drink and beer bottles in multi trip applications.
All our layer pads are available in a wide range of colors and sizes. They can be printed to a high standard to reflect brand image or corporate ownership.
- Plastic layer pads for cans.
- For better hygiene and value for money.
- Plastic layer pads are ideal for the transport of empty cans from manufacturer to fillers.
- They are not only far more hygienic than cardboard, they have the strength and durability to last for many trips and save money in the long term.
- Longer lasting plastic layer pads also help companies reduce waste and their impact on the environment.
- Plastic layer pads last up to 10 years in regular use. An Average of 60 long distance trips. All our layer pads are available in a wide range of colors and sizes. They can be printed to reflect brand image or corporate ownership.